“I strive to help people live their lives to the fullest. Providing clients with peace of mind about the future so they can enjoy the present is my personal mission statement.”
Leslie Rea is an Associate Financial Planner on our team. She is a native of France and moved to the United States at age 19. Leslie obtained a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance in 2011 from Fresno Pacific University, and graduated in December 2013 from their Global MBA program.
While in college, she took interest in Wealth Management and eventually discovered the evidenced-based approach to investing. She worked for a well-respected financial planning firm in Fresno for three years before moving to Southern California.
Leslie is currently enrolled in the CFP® education program through the College for Financial Planning. She is also a member of the Financial Planning Association and a Student affiliate of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
During her spare time, Leslie enjoys outdoor activities and CrossFit. She likes to travel, read and play the piano.
- I was raised in Marseille, my hometown located in the south of France and thus am fluent in French.
- My grandpa was a winemaker in France and I spent all of my childhood vacations in my grandparent’s castle.
- In college, I planned and oversaw a fundraiser for a microcredit project in Angola and guilt-tripped the Board of Directors into buying candy for each of their departments to show their support. We had the most successful fundraiser the school had ever seen.
- I like to volunteer my free time to play Bingo with the elderly. I have as much fun as they do!
- I know I’m a late bloomer but I just discovered the Harry Potter series and can’t believe I missed out on this universe for so many years.